The economy, unexpected expenses and high debt levels have disrupted many lives. Many clients have experienced major life changes like job loss, the death of a spouse, home foreclosure, divorce, serious illness or are dealing with student loan debt. Our education and counseling services help stabilize difficult financial situations and restore peace of mind.
Many nonprofits are competing for available funds to support their work. In this time of critical need and cuts in federal funding, we especially appreciate the public support we have received.
2016 Financial Donors
- The Victor and Christine Anthony Family Foundation
- Appleton Crankshaft Service, Inc.
- Daniel Balliet and Jan Carlson
- Ken and Joanne Bozeman
- Capital One
- City of Appleton Community Development Block Grant
- City of Neenah Community Development Block Grant
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, Inc.
- Creditor (national financial institution) fair share contributions
- Fox Communities Credit Union
- Lanette Friemark
- Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin
- Richard and Regis Gosz
- Greater Fox Cities Chapter of Credit Unions
- Suzanne Keefe
- J.J. Keller Foundation, Inc.
- Denise Martinez
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling Program
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling Sharpen Your Financial Focus Program
- Bjorn Olson
- Dave and Patty Ogilvie
- Oshkosh Area Community Foundation Basic Needs Giving Partnership
- Oshkosh Area United Way
- Bob Pedersen and Shawn O’Brien
- Doug and Carla Salmon Foundation
- Daniel and Ruthanne Schroeder
- United Way Fox Cities
- Thomas Young