The economy, unexpected expenses and high debt levels have disrupted many lives. Many clients have experienced major life changes like job loss, the death of a spouse, home foreclosure, divorce, serious illness or are dealing with student loan debt. Our education and counseling services help stabilize difficult financial situations and restore peace of mind.
Many nonprofits are competing for available funds to support their work. In this time of critical need and cuts in federal funding, we especially appreciate the public support we have received.
2018 Financial Donors
- The Victor and Christine Anthony Family Foundation
- Appleton Crankshafter Service Inc.
- Daniel Balliet and Jan Carlson
- Ken and Joanne Bozeman
- Marc Brink
- Capital One
- City of Neenah Community Development Block Grant
- Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region, Inc.
- Creditor fair share contributions
- Donate Well
- First Lutheran Endowment Fund
- Fresh Thyme Farmers Market
- Lanette Friemark
- Kimberly-Clark Foundation
- LaForce Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin
- Richard and Regis Gosz
- Greater Fox Cities Chapter of Credit Unions
- Suzanne Keefe
- J.J. Keller Foundation Inc.
- Denise Martinez
- Kari Navis
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling Project Rinvest Financial Capabilities
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling Foreclosure Mitigation Counseling Program
- National Foundation for Credit Counseling Sharpen Your Financial Focus Program
- Oshkosh Area Community Foundation Basic Needs Giving Partnership
- Oshkosh Area United Way
- Doug and Carla Salmon Foundation
- Daniel and Ruthanne Schroeder
- United Way Fox Cities
- United Way of Greater Milwaukee