Welcome to “Her Money”
“Her Money,” a unique and innovative FISC program, will help you and your daughter increase your savings and improve your spending habits.
Our approach combines financial education with a cash incentive for every dollar you save. The incentive includes a “two-for-one” matched savings account. You are eligible for up to a $400 match, and your daughter (or son) up to $100. You can save for any financial goal of your choosing — from saving for a “rainy day” to saving for family vacation, and everything in between. By providing both support and incentives, we can help you and your family make saving a lifetime habit.
You & your daughter will learn how to:
- Start and build savings
- Establish personal and family financial goals
- Begin and maintain a meaningful dialogue about money
- Improve your credit score
- Access information about tax preparation options and earned credits
Guidelines to Qualify:
- Household income under $50,000 a year
- Currently have no savings, or less than $100 in savings
- Ability to open a savings account
- Resident of the Fox Valley region: Calumet, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca and northern Winnebago counties
- Have a daughter age 10-18 who will participate in the yearlong program with you (Sons may also be allowed)
You also can apply in person, at Goodwill NCW, 1800 Appleton Road, Menasha, WI 54952.
To learn more about the program, or to apply, contact Ginny Schroeder by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (920) 968-6336.