Payment Partner Representative Payee Services


Payment Partner can help you pay monthly expenses and bills, budget, and manage your money. We provide Representative Payee and Bill Paying services to anyone who needs this assistance.

Our Representative Payee Service (rep payee) works with people of all ages who receive Social Security, veterans’ benefits or pensions, and who find themselves unable to manage their finances. The Rep Payee can arrange to have a person’s checks deposited into a trust account, and then manage that person’s bill payments, personal spending and contact with creditors. The Rep Payee can help them cope with everyday living, work toward independence, and meet their financial needs for food, housing, clothing and medical services.

Our Bill Pay Service assists wage earners, retirees, and busy people who like the convenience and peace of mind of having someone else manage their bill paying.

It’s easy to get started

Call Payment Partner at 920-968-6984 or toll free 800-366-8161 for a free consultation. We can explain more about how this works and answer your questions.

Payment Partner and FISC are programs of Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin. Payment Partner’s services can be offered together with additional financial counseling services from FISC.